Tuesday, March 15, 2011
This Makeup Is Toxic- In A Good Way
Get Psyched For Toxic Nature!
Illamasqua is famous for creating bright Hollywood-eque makeup. And by Hollywood, we mean movies- just think Alice In Wonderland. Illamasqua's newest line, Toxic Nature, is said to be inspired by the idea of nature fighting back against the genetically modified society that invades it.
We're already in love with the offbeat advertising campaign, which features models with over-the-top makeup. Although most of us won't opt to wear it that way, the acid-infused brights will liven up any outfit! Here’s a rundown of the products:
1. Cream Pigment ($17.00) in Emerge (Peach), Bedaub (Mint), Dab (Lilac), Hollow (Toffee), Delirium (Rose Taupe), and Mould (Grape).
2. Precision Ink ($17.00) in Glister (Glistening Nude).
3. Lipstick ($15.50) in Atomic (Fuchsia) and Flare (Orange).
4. Sheer Lipgloss ($13.00) in Torture (Coral) and Divine (Pink).
5. Nail Varnish ($13.50) in Purity (Peach), Bacterium (Pearl), Radium (Lime), Stagnate (Mauve), and Gamma (Orange).
6. Toxic Claw ($35.00) is a set of two false nails created by manicurist, Mike Pocock, and inspired by the colors in Toxic Nature.
Toxic Nature is now available online at illamasqua.com, and will be hitting Sephora stores nationwide next month.
(As seen on JoonBug Las Vegas)
Posted by Mallory In New York at 12:10 PM