Monday, April 4, 2011
9 Sample Sales You Won’t Want To Miss!
As every fashion-forward shopper knows, samples sales are key when trying to keep up with the latest trends without breaking the bank! Beginning today, there are nine awesome sample sales throughout the city that are sure to make you- and your wallet- smile! Happy shopping!
1. JF & Son. Get up to 40% off on the duo’s Fall collection. 10 % of the total sale will go to the Red Cross in their efforts for Japan Relief. The sale begins today at noon, and lasts until 8 PM Wednesday. JF & Son is located in the East Village at 56 University Pl., at 10th St.
2. J Rosen Showroom. Just in time for Summer, J Rosen Showrrom is offering up to 70 % off designer swimwear, cover-ups, and sandals. Designers include Brette Sandler, Debbie Katz, Tkees, and Cocobelle. The sale begins today and lasts until Friday at 7PM, at the showroom at 231 West 39th Street, between Seventh & Eighth Avenues, suite 1101.
3. Rachel Leigh. Rachel Leigh’s Manhattan location is offering up to 80 % off on in-store merchandise, beginning tomorrow at 10 AM until Thursday at 5 PM. We recommend her famous bangles ($15) and cocktail rings ($25). The sale is located at 252 West 38th Street, between Seventh & Eighth Avenues, suite 902.
4. Ted Rossi. Beginning Wednesday at noon, Ted Rossi will be offering up to 70 % off on Swarovski crystal jewelry, handbags, and leather goods. The two-day sale lasts until Thursday at 6 PM, and is located at 15 East 30th Street, between Fifth & Madison Avenues, suite 300.
5. Tucker & Felix Rey. Beginning Thursday at 9 AM, the blowout sale will be HUGE, with vintage pieces marked down to $25 and tops, dresses, and jumpers marked down 40 %. Also, Felix Rey handbags will be starting at $25. The sale lasts until Saturday at 6 PM, at 413 West 14th Street, between Ninth & Tenth Avenues, suite 403.
6. Erica Weiner. The much-acclaimed jewelry designer’s signature pieces will be marked down up to 40 % beginning Friday at noon and ending Sunday night at 8 PM. Erica Weiner’s store is located at 173 Elizabeth Street, between Spring & Kenmare Streets.
7. Elie Tahari. Perhaps the biggest sale of them all, Elie Tahari’s sale event kicks off April 12th at 8:30 AM and ends April 16th at 5 PM. The blowout offers up to70 % off the entire men’s collection, as well as women’s leather jackets for $297 (reg. $1,198), sequin dresses for $129 (reg. $598), and patent peep toes for $98 (reg. $298). Elie Tahari is located at 510 Fifth Avenue, at 43rd Street.
8. Charlotte Ronson. An undisclosed percentage of the profits from Charlotte Ronson’s sample sale will benefit Japan Society’s Earthquake Relief Fund. The sale will include chiffon dresses for $80, crew-neck sweaters, twill shorts, and skirts for $60, and rope-print tanks for $40. The sale begins April 13th at 10 AM, and concludes April 15th at 7 PM. Charlotte Ronson is located at 1071 Sixth Avenue, between 40th & 41st Streets, suite 301.
9. Katherine Kwei. Katherine Kwei’s sample sale is offering hundreds off selected merchandise, including leather purses, clutches, and totes. The sale begins April 14th at 10:30 AM, and concludes April 15th at 7:30 PM. The showrrom is located at 611 Broadway, at Houston Street, suite 742.
(As seen on JoonBug NYC)