As Spring happily continues on, florals are finding their way back into our closets, and perhaps, into our makeup. Launching next week is MAC’s newest collection: The Summer 2011 Fashion Flower Collection.
Described as “a stylish fusion of the floral and the fashionable”, the Fashion Flower Collection will consist of a mostly girly, lightly hued color palette. The collection includes eyeliner, eye shadow, faux lashes, powder, lipstick, and lipgelee, which we believe to be lip gloss.
The collection is available May 5th exclusively at MAC. Here's a preview of the products:1. Lipstick ($14.50) in Summer Shower, Mlle, Ever Hip, and Growing Trend.
2. Lipgelee ($14.50) in Now in Season, Fashion Flower, and Budding Beauty.
3. Eyeshadow ($14.50) in Lucky Green, Fresh Daisy, Bows & Curtseys, Aqua, Free to Be, and Groundcover.
4. Beauty Powder ($25.00) in Alpha Girl and Light Sunshine.
5. Studio Fix Lash ($14.00) in Bold Black.
6. Penultimate Eyeliner ($17.50) in Black.
(As seen on JoonBug)