Tuesday, April 19, 2011
NARS Summer 2011 Collection
The Summer 2011 NARS Collection consists of warm, shimmering shades, paired with contrasting almost-neons. The eyes are cool, the lips stay bright, and the nails are bold as ever. The overall look modern, edgy, and distinctively NARS.
Francois NARS himself advises that there are no rules with seasonal makeup looks, which explains the unusual bright shades. His top summer pick? Hot pink, as in the Carthage Pure Matte Lipstick.
The collection is now available online. Here’s a look at the collection:
1. Trio Eyeshadow ($45.00) in Cap Ferrat.
2. Duo Eyeshadow ($33.00) in Dogon and Exotic Dance.
3. Soft Touch Shadow Pencil ($24.00) in Queen.
4. Lipgloss ($24.00) in Wonder.
5. Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($24.00) in Bolero .
6. Pure Matte Lipstick ($25.00) in Carthage.
7. Lipstick ($24.00) in Mayflower.
8. Blush ($27.00) in New Order.
9. Nail Lacquer ($17.00) in Ecume and Kismet.
(As seen on JoonBug)