In celebration of Make Up For Ever’s NEW Aqua Liner, Sephora has enlisted Make Up For Ever’s National Educator, Jessie Powers, to show us how to use Aqua Liner! Here, Jessie walks us through how to create the ‘sedgewick’ look using Aqua Liner. Above is a diagram of exactly how the end result should look. If you can’t seem to read the super tiny steps above, here they are below:
1. Draw a thin line of liquid liner centered on the upper lash line directly above the pupil.
2. To create the liner “tail”, choose the end point of your tail slightly above and outside the natural lash line. Then, with your eyes open and focused forward, draw a line from the tail’s end point down toward the outer corner of the lash line.
3. Next, with the eyes open and focused forward, draw a line from the end of the tail connecting it to the liner on the center of the upper lash line. Continue these strokes until the tail is completely filled in.
4. Finally, draw a liner from the inner corner of the upper lash line to the middle of the upper lash line, connecting the two sections.
5. For the lower lash line, draw a thin line of Aqua Liner on the center of the lower lash line.
6. Then, beginning slightly outside and horizontal to the lower lash line, draw a thin line to the center of the lower lash line connecting the two segments.
7. Finally, beginning slightly lower and closer to the nose than the inner lash line, draw a thin line toward the middle of the lower lash line, connecting the two sections.