During last night’s MTV Movie Awards, we saw all of our favorite celebrities decked out in their best Award-worthy outfits! We saw everything from ball gowns to mini dresses to even rompers, and we loved them all (for the most part!). Some of the major trends highlighted were lace, animal print, and metallic designs. Here are our top 15 favorite looks from this year’s event!
1. Selena Gomez’s Giambattista Valli-designed look topped our list!! The Disney starlet opted for light, summery-toned separates and a clutch designed by Cecilia. She told MTV's red carpet reporter and Project Runway alum Christian Siriano that as soon as she saw the trendy, but age-appropriate look, she was sure it the one!
2. Brooklyn Decker sparkled on the runway in a gold-sequin mini dress designed by No.21. The short length of the dress paired with the sky-high classic black Walter Steiger pumps highlighted her tall figure perfectly. Our favorite part of the look was a vintage gold cocktail ring designed by House of Lavande.
3. Easy A star Emma Stone reached perfection in a yellow and black lace Bottega Veneta dress and clutch. The red-haired beauty finished off the look with minimalistic Casadei pumps.
4. Transformers starlet Rosie Huntington-Whiteley brought elegance to the animal print trend with a Dolce & Gabbana tiger print dress. Her semi-matching Sergio Rossi heels and black snakeskin purse complemented the dress perfectly!
5. Jonas L.A.’s Chelsea Kane looked all grown up in a sexy lace Maria Lucia Hohan mini dress. She paired it with a black Lauren Merkin clutch and matching Giuseppe Zanotti stilettos.
6. Elle Fanning’s ensemble was perhaps the most unique of the night! She wore a Dolce & Gabbana belted romper covered in pretty springtime florals. She added matching floral Dolce & Gabbana wedges, and told MTV, “Since I’m on summer break from school I love a lot of florals!”
7. Black Swan star Mila Kunis arrived in a Balmain mini dress and a loose-fitting black top. Her understated look was complete with a pair of pale pink Charlotte Olympia heels.
8. MTV Generation Award winner Reese Witherspoon wore a blue and gray printed bustier-style dress by Neil Lane, who designed her matching jewelry as well. She added neutral patent pumps, leaving the vibrant dress as the focal point of her award-worthy look.
9. Gossip Girl Leighton Meester channeled Upper East Side Queen Blair Waldorf when dressing for the event, as she was the center of attention decked out in full metallics and embellishments. She accessorized a silver Balmain mini dress with Pierre Hardy heels and Bulgari jewelry.
10. Fellow Gossip Girl actress Katie Cassidy arrived in a summery ensemble designed by Malandrino. She accessorized the knitted floor-length gown look with a simple Sergio Rossi clutch, adding “I like to be unique and still keep it fun and do something different!”
11. Hellcats starlet Aly Michalka channeled her inner Disney princess in a floor-legth, flowing peach gown designed Ramy Brook. She finished the look with a coordinating Kotur clutch and matching gold strappy heels.
12. Twilight’s Kristen Stewart shined in a short, safety-pin shouldered red Balmain mini dress and classic black heels. Staying true to her famous grunge style, she traded her heels for a pair of Vans sneakers later on in the night!
13. Emma Watson was positively glamorous in a white jeweled Marchesa mini dress. She finished the look with a coordinating pair of strappy silver heels, telling MTV, “White is my favorite color to wear because it’s fresh and clean and spring.”
14. British actress Lily Collins opted for a leopard-print Dolce & Gabbana mini, completing the look with a standout gold Judith Leiber clutch and velour Christian Louboutin pumps.
15. Newcomer Crystal Reed was red-carpet ready in a one-shoulder dress designed by Ina Soltani. The Teen Wolf star accessorized perfectly with blue suede pumps